We take care of technology so you can focus on your business.
At Lexicon International Corporation, our VSC Services Division offers contract and non-contract service to all clients. As systems are designed for each client, service contracts are designed for each system. VSC offers on-site and carry-in services.
VSC maintains a fully equipped service department with complete “State of the Art” diagnostic hardware and software. With its parent, Lexicon International, operating from the Bensalem location, VSC Services has access to substantial replacement parts, full computers, network systems, and peripherals. Should any part or system not be immediately available in the Bensalem facility, 99% of the parts are received within 24 hours with the help of our advanced on-line inventory and purchasing system.
For those critical applications, and under special contractual arrangements, VSC Services, through the use of its own sophisticated Voice Messaging System, makes service personnel available on a round-the-clock, 7 day-a-week basis. Most clients don’t require these services, but for those who do, our service usually cost justified after just one “off hour” service call.
In the case that a client’s system would be unavailable to them for a period of time due to technical reasons, VSC offers both guaranteed and non-guaranteed loaner programs to our service contract customers.
If you need a new system, a part, or just have a question, simply call Lexicon’s VSC Services Division at (800) 448-8201.
Here’s how you’ll benefit from Lexicon International Corporation and our business solutions:
- Never go without IT support again – We’re here for you night and day.
- Save money on products – We only select the very best in software.
- Maximize efficiency on the road – We offer both on site and remote support.
- Benefit from proactive IT solutions – We manage problems before they affect your business.
Lexicon International Corporation partners with you and your team to help you reach your business goals. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure that you have the resources you need to be successful.
- Our professionals take the time to understand your IT needs and business objectives.
- Our company offers a variety of managed IT service options so you can find a plan that works for your unique business.
- Our experts train your staff on new technologies and provide the support you need to keep your IT up and running.
Find out how our service plan can help your business succeed.